We are looking forward to welcoming you to The Barn at Warmth and Wonder soon.
A week before your stay you should have received an email from our booking system with the arrival pack – which importantly includes directions to find us.
How you’d like the beds made up
Let us know in advance how you’d like the beds made up – twins or doubles – and please note the sleeping platform is reached by a ladder stairs and is not suitable for children under 9 yrs.
Details of what facilities are in The Barn for your use can be found here.
A printed version of our guest information is provided in The Barn, and electronic versions are below:
- Essential Info – How things work in The Barn
- Map of land at Garn Farm
- Things To Do Info – Shops, pubs, places to visit (all this information is also available in the Plan your stay section of our website)
- Walking Info & Maps – our suggested walks and routes
- Walking Routes – details of routes to download
Arrivals and Departures
We kindly ask you to not arrive before 4pm, and to ensure that you depart by 10am (please note this is different to our usual times so may be different to what you read elsewhere).
On checking out in addition to our normal process detailed in the Essential Info section of our guest information, we ask at a minimum that you please ensure:
- surfaces and handles are wiped
- all used crockery and cooking utensils have been put through the dishwasher
- bedding is stripped and, along with used towels, are placed in the blue laundry bag provided
- rubbish is bagged and placed in the appropriate wheelie bin at the bottom of the drive